Pirate Savings Account
An account especially designed for the child who is twelve years of age or younger. Depositor will receive one stamp for each month they make a deposit into their account. When a total of twelve stamps (no more than one per month) have been accumulated, Pinnacle Bank will deposit $10.00 into their account.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Annual Percentage Yield is higher than the A.P.Y. quoted on a regular PinnSave account. Please contact your nearest branch for the current A.P.Y.
- Preauthorized transfers on your savings account are limited to six per month/statement cycle, including automatic/telephone/online transfers, check, draft or similar order to third parties.
- Interest accrued daily and paid quarterly on daily average ledger balance. See deposit rate sheet for further details.
- A charge for debits (withdrawals) fee of $1.00 will be charged for debits/withdrawals in excess of three per month.
|Simple Savings Calculator|
*This calculator is to be used for estimation purposes only. Years to reach saving goals are based on interest compounded monthly. We are showing you your potential account balance based on the amount invested, selected interest rate and length of time you choose to grow your savings. Since it is up to customers to correctly input rates and terms the financial institution is not responsible for its accuracy and the results are not guaranteed.
**Subject to credit approval.
***Rate changes weekly. Interest credited quarterly. Average daily ledger balance method used to calculate interest. For current rates, contact your local Pinnacle Bank today.